PurpleTek Portable USB Powered UV Light Sanitizer Wand (Powered Through USB ONLY)
The PurpleTek USB UV sanitizer wand is a small and lightweight UV wand light sanitizer designed for quick and convenient sterilization. You can easily carry it in your purse, backpack, or leave it in your vehicle for on-the-go disinfection. Simply plug it into your computer, laptop, or USB charger to sanitize your workspace. Alternatively, plug it into a USB power bank to make the rod portable. Scan it directly to the surface of everyday objects like smartphones, sanitary masks, keys, glasses, money, door knobs, utensils, elevator buttons, keyboard, mice, and whatever else you desire to disinfect or sterilize. Enjoy a healthier life with less germs.
How to Use:
- Hold the device and place the UV lamp approximately 1 inch above the area that needs to be sterilized.
- Plug the USB connector into a USB port, charger, or power bank. The UV Sanitizer Rod will automatically turn on.
- Move the device slowly over the item, keeping it in the same position for 20 seconds or more.
- After disinfecting, turn off the UVC Sanitizer Rod by unplugging the USB cord.
- Power Input: 5.0V / 0.5-1A
- Power Output: 3W
- LED Type: 3x UVC 275nm / 6x UVA 395nm
- Light Intensity: 120uW*S/cm2 (2-5cm)
- Net Weight: 0.13 lbs / 60g
- Dimensions: 10.0 * 0.7 inches
- Interface: USB
What's in the box:
- USB UVC Light Sanitizer
- Quick Start Guide